Green Rewards Checking
Get the account that pays YOU a great rate and actually puts more "green" back in your pocket where it belongs! You'll get 1.50% APY* and ATM fee refunds nationwide**, with no monthly fees.
And you can help save a few acres of trees when you get E-Statements and say goodbye to stacks of paper.
So reward yourself today -- get Green Rewards, the account that actually pays you back.Find Out More
Green Rewards Checking is perfect for you if you want:
- Free checking that can earn extra cash each month
- No minimum balance
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 (maximum refund per transaction is $4.99)**
- Free online banking
- Free Mastercard® Check Card
- No monthly service charge
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- FDIC insured
To get 1.50% APY* do each of the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have fifteen (15) debit card point of sale transactions that post and settle your account per "qualification cycle**"
- Have one (1) ACH direct deposit or auto debit, set up one direct deposit, one auto debit, or one Bill Pay debit monthly that posts and settle your account per "qualification cycle**"
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
- Provide the bank with a valid email address
If you miss a month, don't worry!
You will still enjoy free checking and there's no penalty for not qualifying in a given month. Plus you get a base 0.05% APY* and you get right back to making 1.50% APY* and enjoying ATM refunds the next month you qualify.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 01/02/2013. **Rewards rate and ATM fee refunds awarded only if qualifications are met. Minimum to open account is $100. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.50% APY applies to balances of $.01 - $14,999.99 and 0.25% APY applies to balances $15,000.00 and up as long as qualifications are met each statement cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 1.50% APY to 0.25% APY as long as qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Personal accounts only
**Qualification Cycle is from the 1st business day following your statement cycle following the last business day of the month