Green Rewards Checking
Get the account that pays YOU a great rate and actually puts more "green" back in your pocket where it belongs! You'll get 1.50% APY* and ATM fee refunds nationwide**, with no monthly fees.
And you can help save a few acres of trees when you get E-Statements and say goodbye to stacks of paper.
So reward yourself today -- get Green Rewards, the account that actually pays you back.Find Out More
Green Rewards Checking is perfect for you if you want:
- Free checking that can earn extra cash each month
- No minimum balance
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 (maximum refund per transaction is $4.99)**
- Free online banking
- Free Mastercard® Check Card
- No monthly service charge
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- FDIC insured
To get 1.50% APY* do each of the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have fifteen (15) debit card point of sale transactions that post and clear your account per "qualification cycle**"
- Have one (1) ACH direct deposit or auto debit post and clear your account
- Set up one direct deposit, one auto debit, or one Bill Pay debit monthly that posts and clears per "qualification cycle**"
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
- Provide the bank with a valid email address
If you miss a month, don't worry!
You will still enjoy free checking and there's no penalty for not qualifying in a given month. Plus you get a base 0.05% APY* and you get right back to making 1.50% APY* and enjoying ATM refunds the next month you qualify.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 01/02/2013. **Rewards rate and ATM fee refunds awarded only if qualifications are met. Minimum to open account is $100. Rate tiers are as follows: 1.50% APY applies to balances of $.01 - $14,999.99 and 0.25% APY applies to balances $15,000.00 and up as long as qualifications are met each statement cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 1.50% APY to 0.25% APY as long as qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Personal accounts only
**Qualification Cycle is from the 1st business day following your statement cycle following the last business day of the month