When it comes to making a positive difference in our communities, Coastal Community Bank is committed to helping find a way. For the past 19 years, we've never lost sight of what it means to be part of the community.
Our success comes from our people. We believe success is measured by the quality of the relationships we hold in such high esteem. If you are a banker who wants to help others succeed, you belong here. We are currently looking for the following positions:
Loan Servicing Representative – Evergreen Way Administration Office
Loan Service Representatives have an eye for details and a knack for customer service. They work within the credit department to support, input and track loan documentation and assist processors with credit duties. The job performs moderately complex clerical duties related to commercial loans. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Processes and review loan payments, calculate and process payoffs ensuring funds are applied to appropriate accounts
- Release collateral (reconveyances, partial releases, titles, UCC, etc) relating to payoffs ensuring that collateral is released in accordance with loan terms
- Processes participation advances, payments, payoffs and wires, reviews reports and calculates participation percentages to ensure we are in balance with participating banks
- Process daily incoming mail, scan, file and update exceptions, request updated insurance on expired policies.
- Serves as a customer service representative answering all telephone and written requests to resolve client problems with payments, payoffs, copies, balance information, interest calculations etc.,
- Pay bills for title, recording, appraisal etc., update spread sheet.
- Responsible for working exception reports for outstanding documents, insurance, uccs, etc.,
- Scan new loans files as needed
- Create and maintain loan files
- Other duties may be assigned
Loan Servicing Representatives should have effective verbal and written communication skills, a cooperative, professional attitude with customers, lenders and co-workers, and the proven ability to multi-task and operate in a PC / Windows environment. An Associate of Arts degree from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency with electronic office equipment is needed.
Commercial Credit Support Specialist – Downtown Everett Branch
The Commercial Credit Support Specialist assists in the preparation of credit requests, supporting the relationship managers in gathering, compiling and preparing credit authorizations for submission of approval. This organized team player performs a variety of clerical and administrative functions. The position requires excellent customer service and communication skills to successfully serve both internal and external customers on a daily basis. A good eye for detail and the ability to follow-up on detailed instructions is crucial.
The successful candidate will have an Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related financial industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for an open position, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coastal Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.