We've upgraded our Bill Pay service
Online Banking is not affected. There will be a short disruption in Bill Pay service on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 between the hours of 5:30 am - 10:30 am. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Moving forward, Bill Pay will offer these enhanced features:
- We've added "Coming Due" and "Last Scheduled" fields to help you track and prioritize your e-bills at-a-glance.
- Look for the "Confirm all payments" button at the bottom of your payee list so you no longer have to submit each bill individually.
- The last account used to pay a particular payee will be saved as the "default" account, helping you avoid errors when switching between accounts.
- An error message will be generated if you attempt to create a payment for an amount greater than your current balance; this may be overridden if you choose.
- You may add new Payee Groups to create customized lists of payees.
- Bill Pay is more mobile friendly when accessing the full site from a mobile device.
Other minor changes include:
- "Inactive Payees" will be changed to "Hidden Payees"
- "Secure Messages" will no longer exist in the bill pay environment. For your security and archiving purposes, you will need to contact us through the Customer Service portal on our online banking site.
If you have any difficulties or require assistance with online banking or bill pay, contact your local banker or call (425) 257-9000.
We thank you for your business!