When you switch to e-Statements, you’ll get a secure and convenient way to access your monthly statements and transaction history.
- Receive an e-mail notification the day your e-Statement is available
- Access your last 18 months of account statements (and check images*)
- View your statements 24/7 from anywhere with internet access.
- Download and save your statements to view at a convenient time for you.
Security and Peace of Mind
E-statements are becoming the preferred delivery method for financial documents for good reason. An e-Statement can’t be taken from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong place, or stolen from your trash. e-Statements can be viewed by multiple account signers at different locations, which is an added perk for businesses and individuals who help family members who live apart.
Convenience and Cost-Savings
When you sign up for e-Statements, you can easily manage your accounts in one place plus you avoid a monthly paper statement fee of $2 per account (Effective 6/1/17). Like paper statements, e-Statements can be stored for later access.
To sign up for e-Statement delivery, download the e-Statement Enrollment Guide for help or follow these five easy steps:
- After logging into online banking, select "Statement Delivery Preferences" from the "Accounts" menu.
- Select "Online" from the "Statement Delivery Method" drop down menus next to your account(s). Click the "Submit" button.
- From the "Accounts" menu, select "Account Statement". This is where go to access statements.
- For new users, you will be prompted to read and accept the DISCLAIMER / Electronic Statement Authorization. This step requires you to enter the Confirmation Code you are given (at the bottom of the screen) into the Confirmation code box (above) and click "Continue."
- On the next screen, confirm that we have your valid email address and hit "Accept" [or contact your branch to update your email address and complete the enrollment process later].
Your e-Statement enrollment is now complete!
*To receive printed or PDF copies of your check images along with your statement, there is a monthly check image fee of $1 per account. Remember, you can access recent check images individually by clicking on the check hyperlink in your online banking history at no charge. You can search back 12 months using the Search Transactions filter in your online banking history.
For additional help or to return to paper statements, please contact your local branch or call (425) 257-9000. The cost of paper statements is $2 per account.