Tax Planning and Reporting
Welcome to Tax Planning and Reporting for Small Businesses, a Money Smart webinar developed jointly by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
This webinar is an important step toward building a better business. We’ll help you identify the tax reporting requirements for a small business and establish a plan to account for and pay taxes.
- Tax Planning and Reporting for Small Businesses
- Thursday, February 22, 2024, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- There is no cost to attend. Please register below to receive your webinar link.
Webinar courses are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below!
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the federal tax reporting requirements of a small business and its owner, and to establish a plan to account for and pay for federal taxes.
- Identify the general state/local tax reporting requirements of a small business, and establish a plan to account and pay for state/local taxes.
- Identify methods for researching the local, municipal, and county reporting/licensing requirements for a small business.
- Tax Obligation Management
- Business Taxes
- Federal Income Tax Forms
- Employment Tax and Forms
- State and Local Income Tax
- Money Management for Taxes
- Accounting Systems
- Business Accountant