COVID-19 Messages, Branch Updates, SBA Links & Cyber Safety
Monday, April 6 -
Our Silver Lake branch is back open for drive-up and night drop services with a limited schedule of 9am - 2pm. If you need service outside of this time, visit the Evergreen Way (5415 Evergreen Way – Everett, WA 98203) or Snohomish (928 Avenue D – Snohomish, WA 98290) branches which both have drive-up and night drop services.
For customers with safe deposit boxes – please call our Customer Support Center 425.257.9000 to arrange a time should you need to access your box during our lobby closures.
The Customer Support Center’s hours are 9 AM to 6 PM. They can be reached at 425.257.9000.
JUST THE FACTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Since 1997 Coastal has been here for you good and bad times. We have built a bank with a strong balance sheet as reflected in our Bauer 5-Star Rating. As the situation evolves, things are changing rapidly, and we want to make sure you have all the information you need to manage your banking as easily as possible.
We will post updates about closed branches to our website (above under Important Updates) and social media.
We have taken steps to ensure branches can remain open with relatively limited staff, but that will impact service levels, so we ask for your patience in those situations. If drive-up lines are long, our secure night drops are being processed multiple times during the day by two staff members.
If you are a customer of a branch that is temporarily closed, know that we will work to re-open it as soon as we can. However, should you need access to a safe deposit box, we will arrange for staff to be at a closed location for individual appointments for clients as needed.
While we’ve modified our operations, closing our lobbies and moving most transactions to the drive-up, we are still here to support you.
- We encourage all customers to do their in-person banking using our drive-up windows. All 14 branches have drive-ups.
- Our bankers stand ready to assist you and can be reached by phone and email.
- Our mortgage lenders are working with clients via phone and email.
- Our credit card processing and treasury management staff are working with clients via phone and email.
- Use your camera-enabled mobile device and our mobile app to deposit checks.
- Transfer money to family or friends using Zelle®.
- Use online banking to pay your bills.
- Call our Customer Service Team (425.257.9000) to ask questions via telephone.
- The Night Drop Box at all locations will be checked multiple times per day.
- Access 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs across the country with the MoneyPass® ATM Network. Find an ATM near you.
IMPORTANT BUSINESS RESOURCES
DON’T FORGET ABOUT CYBER HYGIENE
In addition to your personal health, you also need to practice safe cyber hygiene. Many scammers prey on people during a time of crisis. The Federal Trade Commission has tips to protect yourself from possible coronavirus-related scams.
- Make sure your anti-virus and anti-malware software is current.
- Do not click on links or attachments from unknown sources.
- Watch out for bogus claims for vaccinations or cures.
- Be cautious of websites asking for donations.
YOUR MONEY IS SAFE
Since 1933, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category. The FDIC provides Frequently Asked Questions and other resources for consumers that we encourage you to review.