Online Banking Changes
Your digital experience is important to us. That’s why we’ve made improvements to your online banking — helping you stay connected to your money, with added convenience and confidence.
Your login information will not change.
We hope you enjoy the more intuitive navigation and optimized experience for touch-enabled devices. All the same functionality is there. For tips on using the new system, we've created user guides to help.
In addition, we've noted two common issues and some quick fixes here:
- Customers using older model Apple devices who are unable to upgrade their Safari browser to version 11.0 or newer may experience a jumbled display upon logging into online banking.
- For iPad / iPhone users – download and install the Coastal Community Bank Mobile Application on your device to utilize a corrected / device friendly display.
- For MAC desktop / laptop users – download and install either the Chrome or FireFox browsers in order to correct the display.
- Printing within Online Banking
- The refreshed user interface in online banking no longer displays the print button at the top right of the page. In order to print any of the refreshed pages or check images, simply right click on the page/image and select the print option.