This webinar will explain the importance of insurance for your small business and identify the types of insurance required for your organization and insurance you may want to consider.
- Insurance for Small Businesses
- Thursday, August 29, 2024, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- There is no cost to attend. Please register below to receive your webinar link.
Webinar courses are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below!
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the types of insurance which are required by a small business.
- Identify other types of insurance that a small business should consider.
- Explain why insurance is important for a small business.
- Work Specific Insurance
- Required Insurance for Employers
- Other Types of Insurance to Consider
- Lender or Investor-Required Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Reasons for Insurance
- Selecting Insurance