Managing Cash Flow
As a small business owner, it is important to know how much cash is moving in and out of your business. You need to think ahead to meet financial obligations and run a profitable business on a long-term basis. This webinar introduces some basic cash flow concepts that can get you started.
- Managing Cash Flow for Small Businesses
- Thursday, May 30, 2024, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- There is no cost to attend. Please register below to receive your webinar link.
Webinar courses are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below!
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
- Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
- Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
- Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
- Opening Balance Sheet
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Cash Flow Diagram
- Cash Flow Statements
- Resources Toolkit