This class will help you identify common risks associated with a small business and how to implement the appropriate risk management plan for your organization.
- Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- Location: 5415 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203
- Cost: Free; Coffee and Donuts Provided
Classes are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below as space is limited!
After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the common risks associated with a small business.
- Identify the external and internal factors that affect risk for a small business.
- Identify situations that may cause risk for a small business.
- Identify the common warning signs of risk for a small business.
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate a risk management plan for a small business.
- Risk Management
- Internal Risks
- External Risks
- Risk Identification
- Risk Control Management and Implementation