Our branches are nice. But even we prefer the fresh mountain air. Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Secure and simple service for personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills and check pending payments
- Send money to friends and family with People Pay
- Freeze your lost or stolen debit card (using the SecurLOCK Equip app)
- Receive mobile alerts (Manage Alerts in online banking)
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Coastal accounts
- Find ATM locations
- Download our mobile banking app for iPhone® and Android™
- Access your accounts with quick, easy text messages
- Deposit checks directly into your eligible account using your smartphone, tablet or flatbed scanner
- No-charge service for customers with a Coastal Community Bank checking account
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit — it's that easy!
- You'll receive an immediate confirmation e-mail that your deposit has been submitted, and another when it is approved.
- Save time — skip an extra trip to the bank
To access Text Banking and Mobile Alerts, log in to Online Banking and click on the Administration tab. From there, select Mobile Banking and follow the onscreen instructions.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for Text Banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the Coastal community Bank Mobile Browser website|
|Recover||R||Receive a URL and new activation code for the Coastal Community Bank Mobile Browser website|
|Stop||S||Deactivate all Coastal Community Bank text services|
*There is no charge for Mobile or Text Banking, but text message and data rates may apply depending on your phone plan.
We recommend that you only download our free mobile app from authorized sites (Google Play™, App Store®).
With People Pay, you can securely send money* to people you know using your smartphone or computer. All you need is a phone number or email address for the person you want to pay.
- Pay your baby sitter
- Send your niece or nephew a cash birthday gift
- Pay back a friend for lunch or concert tickets
There is no added cost to send or receive funds through People Pay.**
Here’s How It Works
First, simply enroll in People Pay under the Payments Tab in your Coastal online banking account. Then, using the People Pay feature through the Coastal online banking platform or Coastal mobile app, you are ready to send money electronically. The person will receive notification with instructions on how to claim the money.
Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common questions.
*Daily transaction limits apply. People Pay users may send up to $250 per transaction and up to $500 per day. If you need to send larger balances, please talk with your banker about other external transfer options.
**Messaging and data rates may apply.
When you switch to e-Statements, you’ll get a secure and convenient way to access your monthly statements and transaction history.
- Receive an e-mail notification the day your e-Statement is available
- Access your last 18 months of account statements (and check images)*
- View your statements 24/7 from anywhere with internet access.
- Download and save your statements to view at a convenient time for you.
Security and Peace of Mind
e-Statements are becoming the preferred delivery method for financial documents for good reason. An e-Statement can’t be taken from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong place, or stolen from your trash. e-Statements can be viewed by multiple account signers at different locations, which is an added perk for businesses and individuals who help family members who live apart.
Convenience and Cost-Savings
When you sign up for e-Statements, you can easily manage your accounts in one place plus you avoid a monthly paper statement fee of $2 per account (Effective 6/1/17). Like paper statements, e-Statements can be stored for later access.
To sign up for e-Statement delivery, download the e-Statement Enrollment Guide for help or follow these five easy steps:
- After logging into online banking, select "Statement Delivery Preferences" from the "Accounts" menu.
- Select "Online" from the "Statement Delivery Method" drop down menus next to your account(s). Click the "Submit" button.
- From the "Accounts" menu, select "Account Statement". This is where go to access statements.
- For new users, you will be prompted to read and accept the DISCLAIMER / Electronic Statement Authorization. This step requires you to enter the Confirmation Code you are given (at the bottom of the screen) into the Confirmation code box (above) and click "Continue."
- On the next screen, confirm that we have your valid email address and hit "Accept" [or contact your branch to update your email address and complete the enrollment process later].
Your e-Statement enrollment is now complete!
For additional help or to return to paper statements, please contact your local branch or call (425) 257-9000. The cost of paper statements is $2 per account.
*To receive printed or PDF copies of your check images along with your statement, there is a monthly check image fee of $1 per account. Remember, you can access recent check images individually by clicking on the check hyperlink in your online banking history at no charge. You can search back 12 months using the Search Transactions filter in your online banking history.