Our branches are nice. But even we prefer the fresh mountain air. Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Secure and simple service for personal and business customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills and check pending payments
- Send money to friends and family with People Pay
- Freeze your lost or stolen debit card (using the SecurLOCK Equip app)
- Receive mobile alerts (Manage Alerts in online banking)
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between Coastal accounts
- Find ATM locations
- Download our mobile banking app for iPhone® and Android™
- Access your accounts with quick, easy text messages
- Deposit checks directly into your eligible account using your smartphone, tablet or flatbed scanner
- No-charge service for customers with a Coastal Community Bank checking account
- Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit — it's that easy!
- You'll receive an immediate confirmation e-mail that your deposit has been submitted, and another when it is approved.
- Save time — skip an extra trip to the bank
To access Text Banking and Mobile Alerts, log in to Online Banking and click on the Administration tab. From there, select Mobile Banking and follow the onscreen instructions.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for Text Banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the Coastal community Bank Mobile Browser website|
|Recover||R||Receive a URL and new activation code for the Coastal Community Bank Mobile Browser website|
|Stop||S||Deactivate all Coastal Community Bank text services|
*There is no charge for Mobile or Text Banking, but text message and data rates may apply depending on your phone plan.
We recommend that you only download our free mobile app from authorized sites (Google Play™, App Store®).
Say Goodbye to People Pay And Hello to Zelle®!
In an effort to ensure the best possible banking experience for our customers, we are making some changes. On November 12, 2019, Zelle will be available in the Coastal Community Bank mobile app and People Pay will be going away. Until then, please keep using People Pay.
As your community bank, we’re proud to offer you convenient, reliable, and secure banking options. That’s why we’re partnering with Zelle to offer a fast, safe, and easy way to send and receive money with your family, friends, and other people you trust.
- Fast: No long waits – money moves from account-to-account with no stops in between, and is typically available in minutes.*
- Safe: Send or receive money right from your secure Coastal Community Bank mobile app.
- Easy: Millions of people already have access to Zelle in their banking app. You can send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number.
How is Zelle different from People Pay and what should you be aware of?
- If you send any Coastal Community Bank People Pay payments that remain unclaimed after November 12, 2019, they may fail. It is recommended that you ensure recipients claim any People Pay payments before this date.
- Zelle will be available in your Coastal Community Bank mobile app in the “+” menu.
- Unlike People Pay, Zelle will not be available from your Coastal Community Bank online banking portal.
- Zelle is for consumers only. It is not offered for businesses at this time.
- People Pay payees at Coastal Community Bank will not carry over to Zelle; all Coastal Community Bank customers will need to enroll with Zelle to use it and setup new payees.
- Your transaction limits and daily limits may change. Please refer to your account disclosures for details.
When Zelle launches on November 12, People Pay will be gone and you’ll need to enroll with Zelle using the Coastal Community Bank mobile app, so make sure to download it today
*Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. General Information: Third party message, data, and/or internet fees may apply. Mobile/Internet connectivity is required. Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you know. Dollar and frequency limits apply. Use of Online Banking is required for access to Mobile/Remote Banking and Zelle payments. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
When you switch to e-Statements, you’ll get a secure and convenient way to access your monthly statements and transaction history.
- Receive an e-mail notification the day your e-Statement is available
- Access your last 18 months of account statements (and check images)*
- View your statements 24/7 from anywhere with internet access.
- Download and save your statements to view at a convenient time for you.
Security and Peace of Mind
e-Statements are becoming the preferred delivery method for financial documents for good reason. An e-Statement can’t be taken from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong place, or stolen from your trash. e-Statements can be viewed by multiple account signers at different locations, which is an added perk for businesses and individuals who help family members who live apart.
Convenience and Cost-Savings
When you sign up for e-Statements, you can easily manage your accounts in one place plus you avoid a monthly paper statement fee of $2 per account (Effective 6/1/17). Like paper statements, e-Statements can be stored for later access.
To sign up for e-Statement delivery, download the e-Statement Enrollment Guide for help or follow these seven easy steps:
- After logging into online banking, select "Statements" from the "Accounts" menu.
- You'll be taken to the "Statements" landing page - Select "View Statements"
- For new users, you will be prompted to read and accept the DISCLAIMER / Electronic Statement Authorization. This step requires you to enter the Confirmation Code you are given (at the bottom of the screen) into the Confirmation code box (above) and click "Continue."
- On the next screen, confirm that we have your valid email address and hit "Accept" [or contact your branch to update your email address and complete the enrollment process later].
- Click "Log Out" after you've successfully completed the disclosure acceptance and verified your e-mail address.
- Click "Statement Preference" on the "Account Statements" screen
- Select "Change all accounts to online" or select "Online" for each account you wish changed and "Submit".
Your e-Statement enrollment is now complete!
For additional help or to return to paper statements, please contact your local branch or call (425) 257-9000. The cost of paper statements is $2 per account.
*To receive printed or PDF copies of your check images along with your statement, there is a monthly check image fee of $1 per account. Remember, you can access recent check images individually by clicking on the check hyperlink in your online banking history at no charge. You can search back 12 months using the Search Transactions filter in your online banking history.