This webinar will identify effective time management practices commonly employed by other successful small businesses.
- Time Management for Small Businesses
- Thursday, September 26, 2024, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- There is no cost to attend. Please register below to receive your webinar link.
Webinar courses are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below!
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of time management and why it is important to a small business.
- Explain the time management practices which are commonly employed by a small business, including:
- Pareto analysis
- ABC method
- Eisenhower method
- POSEC method
- Time Management
- Time Management Plan
- SMART Goals
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Managing your Time
- Working your Plan
- Reviewing and Updating Your Time Management Plan
- Common Distractions, Obstacles, and Solutions