This class will help you understand the basics of financial management and identify best practices, tools, and resources available to your business.
- Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Location: 5415 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203
- Cost: Free; Coffee and Donuts Provided
Classes are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below as space is limited!
After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business and its owner.
- Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools commonly available to small businesses.
- Explain how financial management practices, rules, and tools work.
- Explain financial management basics for a small business, including:
- Start-up financing
- Financing for a growing business
- Financing working capital
- Financing fixed assets
- Benefits of Financial Management
- Financial Statements
- Business Financing