This class will help you understand the benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping and identify best practices, tools, and resources for your organization.
- Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
- Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Location: 5415 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203
- Cost: Free; Coffee and Donuts Provided
Classes are hosted by Katy Woods, Coastal Community Bank Branch Manager, and Certified Coach. Katy joined Coastal as the Monroe and Sultan Branch Manager in 2013, and works with businesses from all stages including startup, growth, and sale or succession. She received her professional Leadership and Growth coaching certifications in 2015. Register below as space is limited!
After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of record keeping and its importance to small businesses.
- Identify record-keeping practices, rules, and tools commonly available to small businesses.
- Explain how record-keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
- Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
- Explain record-keeping basics for a small business.
- Identify software products available for small business record keeping.
- Keeping Good Records
- Legal Compliance
- Record Retention
- Common Record-Keeping Tools
- Business Software